Leadership St. Pete Announces the Class of 2023
ST. PETERSBURG, FLORIDA – Leadership St. Pete® (LSP) is pleased to announce the Class of 2023. As one of the oldest leadership programs in the country, LSP is a dynamic, intensive, interactive six-month experience designed to promote and enhance community leadership.
“I am honored to introduce the Leadership St. Pete® Class of 2023 on behalf of the St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce and our 28-member volunteer planning committee,” said Class Chair, Maggie Knaust, partner at Trenam Law. “This year’s class is such an incredible representation of our diverse and ever-changing city. We look forward to watching this group of leaders come together to positively impact our community during and after the program,” said Knaust.
Introducing the Leadership St. Pete® Class of 2023. Class headshots and individual profiles are available here.
- Callie Barber, Olivia Poppy Salon
- Kristen Brauer, Healing Hands for Pets
- David Brett, CBIZ MHM, LLC
- Aron Bryce, Institute for Strategic Policy Solutions at St. Petersburg College
- Manny Carmona III, Wallace Welch & Willingham
- Alfio Carroccetto, The Affinity Group of Dalton Wade Inc.
- Anne Core, St. Petersburg Area Economic Development Corporation
- Bryan Dion, Johnson Pope Bokor Ruppel & Burns, LLP
- Alexandra DySard, Environmental Defense Fund
- Erin Flock, Seacoast Bank
- John H. Flood, Suffolk Construction
- Brittney Frazier, Allegany Franciscan Ministries
- Al Gentilini, University of South Florida
- Aaron Germundsen, Burns and McDonnell
- Dr. Byron Green, PRX
- Chris Griffin, City of St. Petersburg
- Dr. Charee Howard, Self Employed/On the Go D.O., PLLC
- Missy Hurley, B2 Communications
- Robin Ingles, Seniors in Service of Tampa Bay, Inc.
- Pamela Lee, Habitat for Humanity of Pinellas & West Pasco Counties
- Sebastian Leon, TECO Peoples Gas
- Steve Marciano, BayCare/St. Anthony's Hospital
- Kelli McDonaugh, NextPath Career Partners
- Megan McGee, St. Petersburg Police Department
- Allison McKown, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Cyndi Mitchell, SPCA Tampa Bay
- Jake Moore, Moore Resources Insurance
- Lola B. Morgan, A Griot's Corner, LLC
- Morgan Puttick, Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital
- Ryan Quinty, Cyndeo Wealth Partners
- Mindi Richter, Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Jeanene Ruska, Centene
- Kristin Sakora, SouthState Bank Mortgage
- Christie Sullivan, McFarland, Gould, Lyons, Sullivan & Hogan, P.A.
- Dr. Christopher Talluto, Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital
- Demetrius Taylor, Heritage Insurance
- Joshua Verch, BKS Partners
- Nicole Walker, Realty One Group Sunshine
- Dr. Beverly Warren, Eckerd College
- Sandy Weiss, University of South Florida
The class officially kicks off this week with an orientation dinner held at The Vinoy® Renaissance St. Petersburg on Wednesday, December 14 and a holiday celebration with the Leadership St. Pete® Alumni Association on Thursday, December 15 at Rococo Steak. The class program will formally commence with the opening retreat at Saddlebrook Resort on January 13-14, 2023, followed by seven educational seminars and three additional leadership development retreats. Each class also gives back to our community through The Class Project, a civic-engagement community service project that is completed during the term of the program. This year’s patron sponsors are Duke Energy, Eckerd College, Power Design and Wallace, Welch & Willingham.
Program sponsor logos are available for download here.
The LSP logo is available for download here.
ABOUT LEADERSHIP ST. PETE®
As one of the oldest leadership programs in America and a division of the St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce® and its 501(c)(3) Foundation, Leadership St. Pete® is a dynamic, intensive, interactive, six-month experience designed to promote and enhance community leadership through an in-depth introduction to social, economic, business and political issues in the St. Petersburg area. The mission of LSP is to identify, recruit and develop leaders who represent the diversity of our city and who will assume future leadership roles in our community. The LSP program is made possible through the generous support of community partners.
ABOUT ST. PETERSBURG AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
The St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce®, originally founded in 1899, now serves over 1,300 member businesses and organizations. Continually identifying ways to create and enhance opportunities to do business in St. Petersburg, the Chamber works to improve the local economic climate and to build a thriving business environment. The Chamber represents perspectives of local business in St. Petersburg, providing and fostering leadership on important business and community issues. Information is available at stpete.com.
Please direct media inquiries regarding Leadership St. Pete® to one of the following media relations contacts:
Maggie Knaust Chair, LSP Class of 2023