Leadership St Pete® Announces Executive and Planning Committee Appointments and Class of 2023 Applications Open
ST. PETERSBURG, FLA – Leadership St. Pete® (LSP) announced the selection of the Executive and Planning Committees for the Class of 2023.
The LSP Executive Committee includes:
- LSP Chair: Maggie Knaust, Trenam Law, LSP Class of 2016
- LSP Chair-Elect: Leslie Hafer, St. Petersburg College, LSP Class of 2020
- LSP Immediate Past Chair: Lindsay Petty, Pyper, Inc., LSP Class of 2017
- LSP Alumni Association President: Debbie Turner, LSP Class of 2016
- St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce: Chris Steinocher, President & CEO
To serve on the LSP Planning Committee, candidates must be graduates of Leadership St. Pete® and must submit a written application. The Planning Committee is selected based on the program needs for the upcoming year. Those selected to serve must be active members of both the LSP Alumni Association and the St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce. The Planning Committee members are committed volunteers that plan and implement the LSP program.
Planning Committee members for the Class of 2023 include:
- Stacy Alexander, Shorecrest Preparatory School, LSP Class of 2020
- Julie Bostick, Florida Resurrection House, LSP Class of 2020
- Mike Brassaw, LSP Class of 2018
- Amber Calhoun, Caring Community Counseling, LSP Class of 2022
- Matt Dieter, RecoupeTax, LSP Class of 2013
- Shawn Drouin, City of St. Petersburg, LSP Class of 2020
- Chloe Firebaugh, M/I Homes of Tampa, LLC, LSP Class of 2020
- Tina Fischer, Collaborative Labs at St. Petersburg College, LSP Class of 2004
- Jose Gomez, Harvard Jolly Architecture, LSP Class of 2022
- Sophie Gray, Power Design, LSP Class of 2022
- Audrey Grounds, Rococo Steak, LSP Class of 2017
- Cody Lance, St. Petersburg Police Department, Class of 2022
- Lisa Marmon, Cardinal Health, LSP Class of 2022
- Stephanie Morge, Power Design, LSP Class of 2020
- Allison Nall, Eckerd College, LSP Class of 2022
- Roger Ross, Morean Arts Center, LSP Class of 2021
- Frank Sepcic, Harvard Jolly Architecture, LSP Class of 2020
- Mark Sprague, St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport, LSP Class of 2020
- Lynne Stamey, LSP Class of 2019
- Jenna Stock, Raymond James, LSP Class of 2021
- Jim Thompson, Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital, LSP Class of 2022
- Eric Vaughan, Community Tampa Bay, LSP Class of 2022
- Debbie Viveiros, The Bank of Tampa, LSP Class of 2020
- Carson Williams, City of St. Petersburg, LSP Class of 2021
- Alex Zesch, UPC Insurance, LSP Class of 2020
Leadership St. Pete® Class of 2023 applications are now open and the deadline to apply is Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. Several recruitment events are scheduled to answer questions about the application process and the program. Information session and open house dates and times are:
9/8 Info Session | 5:30 – 6:30 PM | Thrive DTSP | Register here
9/12 Info Session | 6 – 7 PM | St. Pete Chamber of Commerce | Register here
9/15 Info Session | 12-1 PM | Center for Health Equity | Register here
9/21 LSP Open House | 6-8 PM | Grand Central Brewhouse | Register here
Applications will be reviewed anonymously by the Selection Committee and Executive Committee and the top 50 applicants will be invited for interviews in late October.
“We couldn’t be any more excited about the 2023 year. As a program we are continually evolving and growing, just like St. Pete. We look forward to welcoming a new class of the existing and up-and-coming leaders of St. Pete. Whether you’ve been in St. Pete your whole life or are new to the community, the program will teach you things about yourself and our city while building connections and opening doors to make a difference.” said Class Chair, Maggie Knaust of Trenam Law.
To learn more about sponsorship, nominate a candidate, or apply for the Class of 2023, visit www.leadershipstpete.com.
Please direct media inquiries regarding LSP to one of the following media contacts:
LSP Marketing Chair
ABOUT LEADERSHIP ST. PETE®
The mission of Leadership St. Pete® (LSP) is to identify, recruit and develop leaders who represent the diversity of our city and who will assume future leadership roles in our community. LSP is made possible through the generous support of community partners. Learn more at www.leadershipstpete.com.
ABOUT THE ST. PETERSBURG AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE®
The St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce®, originally founded in 1899, now serves over 1,300 member businesses and organizations. Continually identifying ways to create and enhance opportunities to do business in St. Petersburg, the Chamber works to improve the local economic climate and to build a thriving business environment. The Chamber represents perspectives of local business in St. Petersburg, providing and fostering leadership on important business and community issues. Information is available at stpete.com.