Creative Clay’s Spring for the Arts is on Friday April 21, 6-9 p.m., at NOVA 535
Creative Clay’s Spring for the Arts on Friday April 21, 6-9 p.m., at NOVA 535. It’s an indoor-outdoor party featuring food, drink, art, live performances, an auction and more. Help me support an organization that does so much good for people in our community. http://Creativeclay.org
Come hungry and enjoy food by Island Flavors and Tings, live music by Disston Ridge, performances and art by member artists featuring Artlink performance of When the Tuba Shows Up It's a Party with Sparks Collaborative Ensemble and artwork inspired by it.
Aside from all of the fun, take part in an amazing Opportunity Drawing: Ireland or Kauai, Hawaii? You choose! There are a limited number of tickets, so you have a real chance to win. You do not have to be present to win, so, if even if you can’t make the party, I hope you’ll buy a few Opportunity Drawing Tickets! Purchase Opportunity Tickets Here!
And some crazy good silent auction items:
- South African Safari for Two—This package includes all your lodging, meals, and 2 daily, guided, game-viewing drives in open-air Land Rovers on Zulu Nyala Reserve. 7 day/6 nights.
- Mexican Getaway for two (plus two children)—Winners choose from the Vidanta luxury collection of beachfront 4-Diamond resorts in Cancun-Riviera Maya, Nuevo Vallarta, and Acapulco for 8 days, 7 nights.
- Hand-painted classical guitar by Creative Clay artist Grace P.
- Hand-painted electric guitar by Creative Clay artist Ali V.
- Hand-painted drum by Creative Clay artist Ali V.
Every Spring for the Arts ticket purchased enters you in a drawing to win a 5 night stay at a Vidanta luxury resort in resorts in Cancun-Riviera Maya, Nuevo Vallarta, and Acapulco Mexico for 8 days, 7 nights.