Business Development & Marketing Specialist
The Business Development & Marketing Specialist works closely with the Director of Business Development & Marketing and members of the Business Development & Marketing team to provide strategic support across the firm’s practices.
- Assist with competitive intelligence research to support business development initiatives
- Assist in managing opportunities in primary firm sales pipeline
- Assist with firm cross-selling initiatives
- Track opportunities for new client acquisition
- Assist with the formatting and dissemination of client alerts
- Prepare pitch materials and packets
- Update marketing distribution lists
- Plan strategic networking events for attorneys and clients/prospects
- Assist with Chambers submissions and with RFP and RFI requests
- Assist in the development of firm wide attorney business development training and campaigns
- Assist attorneys in identifying applicable reputation enhancing opportunities to write, speak, and network in their respective practice and industry sectors
Click here to apply.
Job Type : Full-Time
Preferred Qualifications : Superior writing skills
Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed manner and meet deadlines
Exhibit sound judgment, strong attention to detail, effective problem solving skills, and an ability to use discretion and independent judgment to make decisions with minimal supervision
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with attorneys and other professionals
Relevant work experience in a position or positions requiring strong organizational skills, excellent communication skills, strong work ethic, ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple competing priorities while maintaining attention to detail.
Enthusiastic and positive attitude
Demonstrated business research skills
Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Advanced LinkedIn comprehension
Needed Availability/Scheduling : ASAP
Preferred Experience : 3 - 7 years of business development, sales strategy or marketing experience within a professional services firm or law firm.
Type of Location : One location
The Location(s) (N/A if not applicable) : Tampa
Pay/Salary : $60k - 75k
Employer contact information : Lisa Murfield, email@example.com
COVID-19 mask requirement? : No, we do not require employees to wear a face mask.
COVID-19 vaccine requirement? : No vaccine required