Tuesday, March 19, 2024
The Valspar Championship returns to Tampa Bay on March 19 through March 24, 2024, and it’s bigger and better than ever, with the world’s top-ranked golfers and exciting new ways for fans to participate in and experience the action. The PGA TOUR® event takes place on the legendary Copperhead Course at Innisbrook Resort, a Salamander Golf and Spa Resort, with four championship rounds of golf. Attendees of all ages can experience many of the exciting activities on-site, including:
- See some of the world’s best PGA TOUR® golfers, including Taylor Moore, who will defend his title against a top field of PGA TOUR pros. Many additional players are expected to commit in the months and weeks leading up to the tournament.
- Country music superstar Cole Swindell will be the featured performer at Valspar LIVE presented by Chick-fil-A, the concert series associated with the PGA TOUR’s Valspar Championship, on Saturday, March 23. He will perform a full show on the Osprey Driving Range shortly after the conclusion of Saturday’s play at approximately 6:30 p.m. Concert access is included with a Saturday ticket or weekly pass.
- Get VIP access with the tournament’s premium ticket options, including the all-new Copperhead Club presented by Lexus. This premium experience will consist of two areas: Access to the newly renovated Packard’s restaurant within the Copperhead Clubhouse, plus access to a new private, upper-level 18th green skybox. Also new this year is the DEX Imaging Deck, a shared hospitality venue on the 11th green and 12th tee, featuring a full-service premium bar and food for purchase. The Snake Pit Club, presented by AmeriLife and Ketel One, offers all-inclusive food and a full-service bar in venues with views of the 16th and 17th greens. And the Hooters Owl’s Nest will be back with complimentary beer and Hooters wings, overlooking the 12th green. For more information on the upgraded ticket options, visit ValsparChampionship.com.
- Cabot Creamery is bringing a new fan seating area to the 14th tee and will offer delicious cheese samples.
- Swing by the Valspar® BLOCK PARTY and Tampa General Hospital Courtyard where you will be inspired by Valspar’s 2024 Color of the Year! A Valspar tiny home and Color Cabana showcase the color trends, bringing them to life. Also enjoy free popsicles, play fun games and relax in the shade. Keep an eye out for Valspar COLOR SCOUTS roaming the course looking for the most colorful fans and awarding fun prizes.
- Join in the fun in the Florida Blue Family Fun Zone featuring games and activities like Jenga and cornhole for kids and adults of all ages.
- The popular Publix® Chillounge is returning, which will feature an expansive lounge area near the 8th tee complete with a variety of food and drink options, including the Birdie Publix Sub and the Copperberry drink.
- Check out amazing top-shelf spirit and brew experiential areas, including the Maestro Dobel Margarita Deck, the Horse Soldier Whiskey Lounge, the Michelob ULTRA CLUB, the Josh Cellars Wine Garden and the Captain Morgan Bar.
- Sunday, March 24 is the final championship round, and it is also the AmeriLife Community Food Drive benefiting Feeding Tampa Bay. Patrons are encouraged to bring shelf-stable food items on Sunday in an effort to combat hunger in Tampa Bay.
- To kick off an exciting week of events at the Valspar Championship, the Publix® Copperhead 5K will be held on the iconic Copperhead Course on Sunday, March 17 at 8:00 a.m. Participants will run and/or walk winding through the cart paths of the championship course, through the famous Snake Pit, and finish at the stadium at 17th green.
Tickets start at $55
Tuesday, March 19-Sunday, March 24, 2024