Senior Service Technician - HVAC
HVAC Service Technician III
JOB DUTIES / GENERAL REQUIREMENTS: The Service Technician III has required accreditations including EPA certification and generally has more than 5 years’ experience in the field of HVAC service and repair. The Service Technician III position is qualified and skilled in maintaining and servicing commercial grade HVAC equipment, including but not limited to, unitary products up to 50 ton package units, boilers, heat exchangers, control valves, chillers (including retrofitting) without supervision. A successful Service Technician III is able to work independently while performing full maintenance and service on a wide variety of commercial air-conditioning equipment.
- Service products and equipment from 1 ton mini splits to 50 ton package units, boilers, chillers, control valves, heat exchangers & evaporative coolers on assigned projects, ensuring customer satisfaction by identifying, analyzing, diagnosing and repairing equipment and systems at customer’s location.
- Uses cutting edge software and technology, along with a variety of hand-tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units.
- Provide all information from each service call to the dispatcher before leaving job site and document work by accurately completing paperwork and maintaining files.
- Expand business by discussing service opportunities with account salespersons.
- Continually enforces safety to the highest standards and maintains security and accountability of company issued and procured assets by recording use, wear and conditions.
- Displays team effort and dedication to customer by maintaining flexibility to work overtime, on-call rotation and weekends as the business requires, including occasional overnight stays.
THIS IS A SAFETY SENSITIVE POSITION.
Job Type : Full-Time
Preferred Qualifications : 5 years’ experience in the field of HVAC service and repair.
Needed Availability/Scheduling : Maintaining flexibility to work overtime, on-call rotation and weekends as the business requires, including occasional overnight stays.
Preferred Experience : 5 years’ experience in the field of HVAC service and repair.
Type of Location : Multiple locations
The Location(s) (N/A if not applicable) : N/A
Pay/Salary : TBD
Employer contact information : firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 mask requirement? : No, we do not require employees to wear a face mask.
COVID-19 vaccine requirement? : No vaccine required